The 2016 Beaches Town Center Merchants Association
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join our Merchants Association. Our mission is to work together to make Beaches Town Center a destination for tourists and locals! Our monthly meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month at 8:30 am.
We are pleased to share with you the accomplishments of the Beaches Town Center Merchant’s Association:
- Professional advertising master plan developed for us by local advertising agency.
- A contract to publicize the events and happenings through press releases, social media, e-newsletters as well as maintenance of our website, as well as a new template and revamp into a lifestyle type website.
- Continue BTCMA Map Distribution
- Spending $’s locally -- Getting this message out and using dues to advertise and promote the area. Education and promotion of “Local Businesses Support Local Economies” theme, including the annual July “Independents Day” Celebration and the Holiday “unchain” promotion- both of which included shopping spree winners.
- Continuing support of our annual events: Dancin’ in the Streets, Fall Festival and the BTC Holiday Celebration; and the very successful monthly North Beaches Monthly Art Walk.
- Better alignment of BTCMA with Town Center Agency -- through increased communication so we are working toward common goals and objectives.